Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Check out Matt May's Blog

Matt May was kind enough to respond to a note I sent him about a particularly thoughtful piece he published in American Thinker. He encouraged me to start my own blog and then kindly gave it a plug. So I decided to reciprocate, not that it will help Matt any, because he is already getting picked up by some very prestigious blogs and publications.

Nobody knows about my site yet, but I am hoping a nod from Matt will help. If you do come across my blog, please be sure to check out Matt's at www.mattymay.blogspot.com. He's a great writer and more temperate than I am, which I admire greatly. And his heart and mind are definitely in the right place.

Thanks, Matt

1 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, Blogger Matt said...

Thanks, Shane! Your blog will take off I am certain of it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home