Thursday, May 04, 2006

Weak-Willed Jurors Got It Dead Wrong on Moussaoui

We are not supposed to question the jury system. But in a nation where moral relativism prevails and some juries refuse to follow the law, a process known as “jury nullification,” I think it is safe to say that change is needed. Which brings me to the sentencing decision in the only trial of a 9/11 hijacker, the completely, defiantly unrepentant Zacarias Moussaoui.

He should have been executed. If you have read my blog, I believe his execution should have been accomplished in such a way as to defile his soul, according to the Muslim belief, and broadcast to the world to show that this is what we do to terrorists. Instead, the jury showed a complete lack of intestinal fortitude. They acted like Europeans, rather than Americans. They were moral relativists. They were cowards.

My only hope is that Moussaoui meets his proper fate in prison. That fate is death.

As for the jury, you have just struck another blow for the destruction of America and our way of life and the murder of your fellow citizens, and I use the term loosely in your case, in the future. Shame on you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home